Secret Soldiers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Secret Soldiers

Deadly, Incredible, Elite, DIE-Secret Soldiers

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The History of the SS Clan

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
[SS]Penguinz

The History of the SS Clan Empty
PostSubject: The History of the SS Clan   The History of the SS Clan I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 11:24 am

There once were 2 men, (I think) Great1 and Genral K, who were in another clan. They decided to quit it, and soon created the Secret Soldiers clan in the middle of December. On the COD forums, many people came and joined. The clan quickly grew, and eventually, XSnipaX joined. He played an important role in creating our website/forums. Soon, we had our own chatbox and site, where we could all chat together. We soon made a Gamebattles Team, and we started off well, but then slowly started to go down. During this time, the clan had seriously expanded alot. Enough so that we could have 2 gamebattles teams. After huge reparations to our teams, we have ended up with 4 teams : Alpha, Bravo, EuroDoom, and Chill. The clan now has almost 25 active members and we will soon expand into the Conduit.
Back to top Go down
[SS]XSnipaX
General of the Army

PostSubject: Re: The History of the SS Clan   The History of the SS Clan I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 12:15 pm

Im touched Smile
You mentioned exsnipaex
Back to top Go down
SS_ASSASIN

PostSubject: Re: The History of the SS Clan   The History of the SS Clan I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 5:25 pm

i am so touched that i finally learned the history of SS
now that we r here lets pwn
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The History of the SS Clan   The History of the SS Clan I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The History of the SS Clan
Page 1 of 1