Secret Soldiers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Secret Soldiers

Deadly, Incredible, Elite, DIE-Secret Soldiers

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A New System!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
[BC]Nitro-aka Renegade
General of the Armies
[BC]Nitro-aka Renegade

A New System! Empty
PostSubject: A New System!   A New System! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 3:33 pm

http://www.onlive.com/

check the website out. it's a new system. supposedly to own xbox 360 & ps3.

if you search on google there's several articles on it. But they're all probably the same.

Intrigues me really........

continue the discussion and please reply! Smile
Back to top Go down
|SS|ST3F4N

A New System! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New System!   A New System! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 8:01 am

i think this is it. It's very smal but so powerful. And al the games can be played on this console. But the only thing is that it is not sure that Onlive comes to europe. And i think this system OWNS the Xbox an PS3
Back to top Go down
[BC]Nitro-aka Renegade
General of the Armies
[BC]Nitro-aka Renegade

A New System! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New System!   A New System! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 1:16 pm

ya but not only that but i dont think this will recieve enough publicity to get a large gaming community. cuz i asked my friends about it and they never heard of it. they said they were gonna stick with the 360. so......... hopefully it does get major publicity.
Back to top Go down
TheFallen

TheFallen

A New System! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New System!   A New System! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 8:14 pm

i still dont get how this thing works anyone care to explain? Question
Back to top Go down
[BC]Nitro-aka Renegade
General of the Armies
[BC]Nitro-aka Renegade

A New System! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New System!   A New System! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 9:29 am

ok fallen. basically what OnLive is, is that it's a console that you can play on a Mac, PC, or on your TV like a normal console. But instead of taking in discs like the 360 and ps3 and wii, it just downloads games from internet. i think there is a cost though.

it's supposed to be instant they say. There's gonna be a friend system (no fc's!), and also b4 buying a game you can play the demo or watch people play it. basically it gets destroys every console because the games you can buy, or download w/e, is supposed to be updated all the time.

only problem is, how many game developers will sign up to put their game on OnLive. Otherwise the game selection will be small. Also the publicity is very important. Because I asked my friends bout OnLive and they said they never heard of it. Also they said they're sticking to their 360.... so it might be hard to get OnLive to sell well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A New System! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New System!   A New System! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A New System!
Page 1 of 1