Secret Soldiers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Secret Soldiers

Deadly, Incredible, Elite, DIE-Secret Soldiers

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Resignation-Renegade

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
[BC]Nitro-aka Renegade
General of the Armies
[BC]Nitro-aka Renegade

Resignation-Renegade Empty
PostSubject: Resignation-Renegade   Resignation-Renegade I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 2:16 pm

Guys.... This clan has been great. Filled with a lot of people and good players and nice ones too. But the peak has been a couple weeks ago where we were active the most, but now........ we're dead. There's only like 3-4 people on the chat at once. There hasn't been many wars. I think I'm done with |SS. I'm sorry. It was great. Well Emango or Edwardo will take leadership, but if they aren't active I choose Corn. He's probably one of the most active people here I can trust, same with XSnipaX. It was great playing with you guys, but now the clan is "dead".

Renegade
Back to top Go down
[BC]Nitro-aka Renegade
General of the Armies
[BC]Nitro-aka Renegade

PostSubject: Re: Resignation-Renegade   Resignation-Renegade I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 2:21 pm

btw my bros coming with me obviously, unless you want him to lead u.
Back to top Go down
[BC]Nitro-aka Renegade
General of the Armies
[BC]Nitro-aka Renegade

PostSubject: Re: Resignation-Renegade   Resignation-Renegade I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 2:22 pm

I'll keep you guys added, so i can still play with you.
Back to top Go down
TheFallen

TheFallen

PostSubject: Re: Resignation-Renegade   Resignation-Renegade I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 4:32 pm

REN WHY??????????

come on i know were dead and i know how we arent the greatest clan and all but ur our leader as soon as ur gone we are all even more lost. this is gona b real tough if u leave..
Back to top Go down
[BC]Nitro-aka Renegade
General of the Armies
[BC]Nitro-aka Renegade

PostSubject: Re: Resignation-Renegade   Resignation-Renegade I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 5:40 pm

Guys I'm gonna try out for [BC]. Just saying.
Back to top Go down
[SS]Edwardo

PostSubject: Re: Resignation-Renegade   Resignation-Renegade I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 1:42 pm

Yea i think I'm done too. There's not much to do but chat and kill And I'm getting tired.
I may quit and try to join TKO ( If I'm good enough) or i will stop joining clans all together.
Its bean fun. I will keep you guys added. But if anyone pisses me off with constant inviting
*Cough_General K_Cough* I will un-add them. Sorry guys. Also Try to keep up to date on my youtube account. I have been practicing and have gotten jump/far/falling off cliff Very Happy shots. So my next will be good quality because i plan on getting a *Dazzle DVD Recorder* I'm pretty sure it works for game play.
Anyway its been fun, but like ren said its DEAD.

Later all.

Edwardo Cool
Back to top Go down
[SS]XSnipaX
General of the Army

PostSubject: Re: Resignation-Renegade   Resignation-Renegade I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 10:09 am

k ed, but if u get a ps3 add me
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resignation-Renegade   Resignation-Renegade I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Resignation-Renegade
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Secret Soldiers :: General :: General News and Annoucements-
Jump to: