Secret Soldiers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Secret Soldiers

Deadly, Incredible, Elite, DIE-Secret Soldiers

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SS Stories. by exsnipaex

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
[SS]XSnipaX
General of the Army

SS Stories. by exsnipaex Empty
PostSubject: SS Stories. by exsnipaex   SS Stories. by exsnipaex I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 8:35 pm

AHEM

Hello children, Im going to tell u the story of a group of hobos; the secret soldiers.

One day, a man named MOOSE walked into a blackout. He didnt know he left his clan. Then, a Renegade Genralk, who was in the rangers$, met Moose. They made [SS], or Secret Soldiers. Soon a guy named R4n4g4de came to the clan, becoming the coleader, and soon acting leader. COOL4EVA! This was because MOOSE was walking down a road in a whiteout carrying corn, Emangos,Butterz, andP0707e7s. He did not know that R4n4g4d4 penguinz, who had fallen out of the North pole, had been sliding on the street. So poor Moosie fell and suffered from snow burns. AHEM* Back on track. Soon the clan came to be, but this wierd guy named XSnipaX joined the clan. Every1 said, WTF is an Ex Snipa eX?!?! They soon feared him, for ExSnipaeX, as he is know known, really pwned, and rose through the ranks. CooL4Eva!
Lets Shnigami down with Eduardo

Now we have so many cool4eva people, such as more exsnipas including Snipes, and Boy Snipeboy. They are K1ngs of Pwnage, and they are all known as danny boys. Talk about a Jiggy Pen15!

Now here is a special story about the mems.
One Day, a R4n4g4d4 PEn15 named Eduardo was Shnigami-ing down the street. He was a exsnipaex snipaboy who snipes. Suddenly, there was a blackout, and then a white out! Some Moose of the PWNAGE genralk clan wondered onto the street. It had fallen from its tree. It fell because a rangers$ named Stephen95 Danny-boy wonder the king of _____ threw a butterz struck penguinz with corn on it and hit the Moose, right in its Jiggy Pen15, which was the size of a po7o7e7!! So Eduardo was trying to exsnipaex a C00L4EvA E-Mango with a no-scope, when Bam!! The infamous Moose made Ed trip over it. Eduardo had no pulse, and his exsnipaex was broken.!! An Assasin found him and cut his p0707e7 off. Other people found him and took him to Dr. Rowan, the K1ng of the art of Shnigami. (Sh ni g Ami- to sit on, to crush with utmost force) quite an infamous tequnique huh?
In the end Eduardo became one of the fallen. His Pen15 was never found, and the Moose was cut into mothballs to feed penguinz. Its a sad story, but thts y u never walk around in a blackwhiteout. Ull need to be shnigami-ed
So be careful children, or these infamous XSnipasX will PWNED you.
THEENDED, for now..........
Back to top Go down
Jiggy

PostSubject: Re: SS Stories. by exsnipaex   SS Stories. by exsnipaex I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 5:13 am

you got way to much time to spare..
but you did made me giggle bounce
Back to top Go down
TheFallen

TheFallen

PostSubject: Re: SS Stories. by exsnipaex   SS Stories. by exsnipaex I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 8:12 pm

U forgot me yet again in another story....
I feel sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
[SS]XSnipaX
General of the Army

PostSubject: Re: SS Stories. by exsnipaex   SS Stories. by exsnipaex I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 8:53 pm

but I said the r4n4g4d4 penguinz had fallenz out of the north pole
Back to top Go down
TheFallen

TheFallen

PostSubject: Re: SS Stories. by exsnipaex   SS Stories. by exsnipaex I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 5:35 pm

oh lol im not good at reading u need to make betr stories if ur gona make one make a really good one
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SS Stories. by exsnipaex   SS Stories. by exsnipaex I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SS Stories. by exsnipaex
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Secret Soldiers :: General :: History-
Jump to: