Secret Soldiers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Secret Soldiers

Deadly, Incredible, Elite, DIE-Secret Soldiers

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gamebattles Tourney!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
[BC]Nitro-aka Renegade
General of the Armies
[BC]Nitro-aka Renegade

Gamebattles Tourney!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Gamebattles Tourney!!!!!!!!!   Gamebattles Tourney!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 4:52 am

http://gamebattles.com/wii/call-of-duty-world-at-war/tournament/4v4-team-opener/info

check it out!!!! gamebattles made a tourney for COD Wii!!!!!!! Only thing is we gotta buy our way in....... we'll c
Back to top Go down
[BC]Nitro-aka Renegade
General of the Armies
[BC]Nitro-aka Renegade

PostSubject: Re: Gamebattles Tourney!!!!!!!!!   Gamebattles Tourney!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 4:41 am

Ya we have to pay $12.99 USD to get in per person. Pretty gay though. I think we have a slim chance of participating in this tournament for speaking for the most of us, I don't think our parents will let us spend money just to play COD. Ya know what I mean?
Back to top Go down
TheFallen

TheFallen

PostSubject: Re: Gamebattles Tourney!!!!!!!!!   Gamebattles Tourney!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 11:36 am

wow ,that sucks how u have to pay i dont think ss will be able to compete if we dont get enuf people
Back to top Go down
[BC]Nitro-aka Renegade
General of the Armies
[BC]Nitro-aka Renegade

PostSubject: Re: Gamebattles Tourney!!!!!!!!!   Gamebattles Tourney!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 3:02 pm

ya i cant think of anyone who's parents would let em spend cash to play COD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gamebattles Tourney!!!!!!!!!   Gamebattles Tourney!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gamebattles Tourney!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Secret Soldiers :: Wii :: Wii News and Annoucements :: Call of Duty: World at War-
Jump to: