Secret Soldiers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Secret Soldiers

Deadly, Incredible, Elite, DIE-Secret Soldiers

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 coming out for Wii?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
[BC]Nitro-aka Renegade
General of the Armies
[BC]Nitro-aka Renegade

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 coming out for Wii? Empty
PostSubject: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 coming out for Wii?   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 coming out for Wii? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 5:47 pm

Do you think it's gonna be made for the Wii?
There's been huge speculation on the Gamebattles forums that COD MW2 is going to be made for the Wii.

The only proof i know of is that Gamebattles already made a COD MW2 ladder. Kinda weird the fact that its so early. That's probably the best evidence we can get till further notice.

And if you wanna here's the link for the official COD MW2 website. The only thing there is a sound trailer if you wanna listen to it.

http://modernwarfare2.infinityward.com/

Also I will make a team for the MW2 Ladder on GB when possible. Apparently I can make a team at Wed 1 Apr 2009, 12:00 AM EDT.

I don't know about divisions but I will get to those until further notice. I will discuss with Emango and if we are going to use the same divisions.

But then again, MW2 may be completely different and we might all suck. lol! So I will make the team but I won't add anyway to it until I can see everyone's skills once it comes out and if MW2 actually comes out on the Wii.
Back to top Go down
Elwy

PostSubject: MW 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 coming out for Wii? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 5:35 am

I don't think it'll come out for Wii
Back to top Go down
A sniper lol

PostSubject: ...   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 coming out for Wii? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 1:19 pm

They will if they make money off it lol
Back to top Go down
TheFallen

TheFallen

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 coming out for Wii?   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 coming out for Wii? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 8:03 pm

It will definetly come out for wii 93.2% it has ben in progress and they sed it might not include everything that are on other MW2 games for other consoles
Back to top Go down
[SS]XSnipaX
General of the Army

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 coming out for Wii?   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 coming out for Wii? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 8:50 pm

I bet it will and it will be awesome Smile
Back to top Go down
[SS]XSnipaX
General of the Army

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 coming out for Wii?   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 coming out for Wii? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 8:50 pm

And Ill be the 1st to get it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 coming out for Wii?   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 coming out for Wii? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 coming out for Wii?
Page 1 of 1