Secret Soldiers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Secret Soldiers

Deadly, Incredible, Elite, DIE-Secret Soldiers

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Secret Soldiers Expanding to Xbox 360 and PS3

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
[BC]Nitro-aka Renegade
General of the Armies
[BC]Nitro-aka Renegade

Secret Soldiers Expanding to Xbox 360 and PS3 Empty
PostSubject: Secret Soldiers Expanding to Xbox 360 and PS3   Secret Soldiers Expanding to Xbox 360 and PS3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 2:33 pm

I am now having the Secret Soldiers clan expand to different consoles. We started from the Wii, and now we will continue forth with the PS3 and the Xbox 360. I have made this decision due to some of our members thinking of selling their Wii's. So any members who have a 360 or PS3 please tell me so, for then I can establish leaders.

I know XSnipaX has a PS3 so he will lead our PS3 division until further notice. Please start recruiting and get this division going.

And that GMoney (King) is getting a 360 so he will lead our Xbox 360 division until further notice. Please start recruiting and get this division going.

Remember I may have second thoughts on XSnipaX and GMoney being leaders due to the fact that it was automatic because you were the only ones I knew about who have the console. So please be good leaders and be active or else I will replace you with someone who has the console and has leadership qualities.

Thank you.

I will update this thread with further information in the future.
Back to top Go down
[SS]XSnipaX
General of the Army

Secret Soldiers Expanding to Xbox 360 and PS3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret Soldiers Expanding to Xbox 360 and PS3   Secret Soldiers Expanding to Xbox 360 and PS3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 2:46 pm

Ren, I have recruited 1 person so far. Im just convincing him to be more active.
On CoD5 PS3 im a 10th prestige 45 with a k/d of 1.40 on CoD4 I am a 1st and 32 with a k/d of 1.11
If me being a leader of Ps3 is effective, I am ready to get almost 4 people into this clan.
Plz check the Ps3 thread
Back to top Go down

Secret Soldiers Expanding to Xbox 360 and PS3
Page 1 of 1